How to measure your finger
- Use a 6 inch length of string (non-stretch), or cut a strip of paper one-quarter inch in width and 3 to 4 inches in length. For wider rings use a strip of paper that is as wide as the bandwidth you are wanting.
- Wrap the string or paper snugly around the base of your finger, so that it feels like how a ring would fit. It needs to be snug, but not so snug it’s tight and cutting your circulation off. haha.
- Use a pen to mark where the string or paper overlaps.
- Unwrap the string and lay it flat to measure the length on a ruler. You can use inches or millimeters, whichever you prefer.
- You should also use the size chart to determine your perfect ring size.
- If your size falls between two sizes, choose the larger size.