Product Care & Repair
CLEANING & CARE
How To preserve your SW Jewelry:
- Avoid contact with household products, beauty products such us perfumes, lotion, oils, makeup, hair & cleaning products
- Remove your jewelry before: bathing, swimming, exercising, cleaning, and others
- Safely store your jewelry in a dry place and separately to avoid tangles.
- Gently clean your gold and diamond pieces with dish soap and water.
Please note our pieces are carefully handcrafted and require delicate handling.
REPAIRS & RESIZING
We guarantee quality.
- We are happy to repair an item, at no charge within the first 120 days of the purchase. Repairs after this timeline will have a repair and shipping fee at the expense of the customer. Please note prices may vary.
- Most of our rings can be resized, but not all (like eternities and confort fit wedding bands). Please note prices may vary.
- Bangles cannot be resized.
- We are not responsible for items repaired by other jewelers. All warranty of the piece will be voided if another jeweler has worked on our Pieces.
- If the item are intentionally damaged or misused, we reserve the right to refuse any replacement requests.
To request a resize, repair or more information please contact us.